Wolves of the Whispering Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plot Suggestions

+2
Atticus
Pharin
6 posters

Go down

Plot Suggestions Empty Plot Suggestions

Post by Pharin Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:59 pm

If you have any suggestions for the plot, post them here!
Pharin
Pharin
Admin

https://wolvesoftheshadows.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Plot Suggestions Empty Re: Plot Suggestions

Post by Pharin Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:37 pm

Attention everybody!
Once the fight/ambush event is over (you should see a topic regarding that soon), we'll need some suggestions for our next event. I'm looking for suggestions from everybody about what we can do next. It can be whatever, if you have an idea, please share it!
Pharin
Pharin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atticus Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:11 pm

What if the darkness and light were switched? >:D

Like, the light lands would be covered in darkness and the dark lands would be all bright and sunny? The shadow wolves would be like: "oMG what IS this blinding light!?" and the light wolves would be like: "hELP I CAN'T sEE!"

This is just a joke, of course. I just find the image to be funny...
Atticus
Atticus
Rookie
Rookie

http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:17 am

Actually, this is a neat idea. This could happen.
Lupa
Lupa

Back to top Go down

Post by Taugin Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:27 am

The Creatures of Light and Night are just opposed in views at the moment which is enough to cause battle but what if over the years the Light side had a leading pack which was corrupted into this evil Empire of sorts? We could then infiltrate with Creature of the Light as "spies" of sorts before planning another big event to take out main leaders of the Light side?
I'm just throwing suggestions while my brain has them.
Taugin
Taugin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharin Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:29 pm

I'm liking both of these ideas, Atticus and Taugin. I wonder if there was a way to mix them together. Like the evil Empire of Creatures of Light attempt to fill our territory with light to try and blind us, but end up also plunging their land into darkness at the same time. So our pack's Creatures of Light go in all Mission-Impossible style and take out their head honchos while the rest of us kick butt on the front lines.
Pharin
Pharin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taugin Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:41 pm

That sounds very interesting but what if there are wolves, one or maybe more on each side which harnesses the very essence of Light and Night (or dark I guess). Killing one of these wolves would also eliminate or weaken one of the sides, it could be genetic, the Monarch of Light could be a large family of supreme Light wolves, most of which would be carrying this genetic based power. As these wolves would control the Light or Night on their relative sides, meaning wherever they go, their Light/Night goes with them which could tie in with Atticus' suggestion. I feel like with that at least give us a reason behind as to why the sides would move and change around.
Unless however they would change because of some tilt in the earths axis which only occurs every millennia.
Regardless I like your combined idea Pharin.
Taugin
Taugin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atticus Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:21 pm

I'm fine with any idea. As a pup, my character can only do so much anyways. I just like to sit back and watch the show! xD
Atticus
Atticus
Rookie
Rookie

http://landoftheelements.canadian-forum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharin Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:45 pm

I like that idea, Taugin! I feel like it would make for an interesting roleplay story. Though, it seems like it would work better if we had more participants. What do you guys think? Would our current number of members work for such a plotline?
Pharin
Pharin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taugin Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:52 pm

Personally I'd prefer more members...
But the idea I suggested isn't something I'd expect to happen soon or anything at all so waiting for new members could be good while smaller stories come before the bigger picture coming together.
Taugin
Taugin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diabla Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:17 pm

That idea is really good. I believe we should wait for more members as well. Hopefully we will get some members that are from the light.
Diabla
Diabla
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Pharin Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:56 pm

I'll have to agree with you two, more members would be better. Until then, like you said Taugin, perhaps smaller events to build up to it?
Pharin
Pharin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Taugin Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:21 pm

I'm not sure on smaller event ideas as of yet but it'll definitely be on my mind. They should come relatively quickly...

EDIT: We could find a pack which resides between the borders of Light and Night in some sort of neutral territory. They could be made up of wolves from both sides and live peacefully, far from any other packs. Because the Light side is turning Evil they would want to join forces with the Night side but may also hold some valuable information concerning the Light side.
Taugin
Taugin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nix Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:45 pm

I'm not trying to make my character better than others but my char is from the light, so what if there are some characters that don't know that they have the power and they don't know they can't control it so the light and darkness like is unbalanced and none of the wolves can find a cause? Just a thought, doesn't have to be my char! Smile
Nix
Nix
Starter
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum